First yeast strain selected by the University of Davis, California. Largely used in the United States of America. Ideal strain for big volumes of wine when winemakers are mainly looking for a secure fermentation. Well adapted to the production of high quality red and white wines, in which varietal aroma complexity is
desired. Optimum for the production of full-bodied red and white wines.
- This strain guaranties a quick start of the fermentation.
- Good alcohol resistance (till 15% vol.)
- Specially recommended for fermentation without temperature control.
- Ability to ferment within a large temperature range (15?C to 35?C, 59?F to 95?F).
- Optimum resistance to all nutritional deficiencies
Click here for more information about 'Wine Yeast (10 Packs) Montrachet Red Star for Wine Making'.