The elegant restaurant red wine glasses are manufactured exclusively by Bormioli Rocco. They are crafted with utmost tender and care, so that you can enjoy the fine products of true quality. The wine cup is made of Star Glass – an exclusive lead-free chemical composition that delivers an ultra-clear and ultra-pure glass. The very limited presence of impurities and color shades makes Star Glass comparable to Crystal in terms of clarity, although lighter and more practical. Meets ISO IWA 8:2009 standards.The diameter of the glass is 2.5 inches across and 8 / 1/2 inches tall. It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe for your convenience. The laser cut delivers uniform and thin rims, enhancing the perceived quality of wine. The superior lead free crystal glass cup is perfect to use everyday, for parties,dinner, or to give as a gift. Cheers!
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP – unique crystal wine glass shape is made of versatile, thicker glass for durability; laser cut delivers uniform and thin rims, enhancing the perceived quality of wine; glass stemware is made of superior lead free crystal glass; made in Italy; includes Paksh orange peeler
- RESTAURANT RED WINE GLASS – dishwasher safe for practicality; long stem wine glasses offers a comfortable grip; set of 4 red wine glasses is 2.5 inches in diameter, across the top, and 8-1/2″ tall
- STYLISH DECOR- use merlot glasses for parties or everyday dinner wine glass; use this chic wine glass set for grand decor statement
- RED WINE GIFTS – perfect for christmas, thanksgiving, Valentine’s day, wedding gift, mothers day / fathers day, him or her; the large wine glass is sure to be a cherished gift forever
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – we are so sure you will love our Bormioli Rocco Restaurant Red Wine Glass in comparison to the Riedel, Libbey, Schott Zwiesel, Zalto and spiegelau wine glasses; if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, feel free to contact us!
Click here for more information about 'Paksh / Bormioli Rocco Restaurant Red Wine Glasses Set of 4 | Dishwasher Safe | 18 oz'.