Air Cork seals the wine from the outside air, preserving those initial flavors and aromas. Now shipping with new formulated, heat sensitive, medical grade latex balloons. These balloons relax within the bottle and will come out larger than when they went in. A rinse in hot water will “shrink” the balloon back to near original size. Now ready for its next use or to be stored in its storage bag. Do you ever want just one glass of wine, but worry that the rest will be wasted unless you finish the entire bottle? Rest easy; Air Cork protects your wine from oxidation while allowing you to enjoy your wine tonight and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Air Cork is intuitive, simple and easy to use. It provides an airtight seal no matter how much wine is left in the bottle. To use, lower the balloon end into the bottle until it reaches the top surface of the wine. As you pump, the balloon floats and seals itself to the side of the bottle to provide an air tight seal from the inside of the bottle. When you’re ready to enjoy another glass, simply squeeze the valve until the balloon completely deflates. Keep valve button depressed and lift it out of the bottle, rinse in hot water. The balloon is manufactured in the USA and is constructed of natural rubber latex, a bio based elastomer material. All ingredients in the balloon meet US FDA standards for food contact. In no way will it affect or alter the taste of your wine. The Air Cork is designed for standard wine bottles only; 750-ml bottles or smaller. Enjoying your wine within 3 days of opening is recommended. See How-To Videos on the Air Cork YouTube Channel.
- Air Cork Wine Preserver – includes Air Cork device, storage pouch, instructions and spare balloon.
- Protects wine from oxidation for 3-4 days. Balloon will NOT alter or affect the taste of wine.
- To Use: Lower balloon into bottle until at wine, squeeze the bulb pump to inflate the balloon and watch it create an air tight seal from within the bottle.
- Designed for standard size bottles only: For use in 750-ml size bottles. Not for carbonated beverages.
- Balloons should last 80+ uses and are easily replaceable.
Click here for more information about 'Air Cork Wine Preserver (with spare) - as seen on Shark Tank'.