Step 1: Position the Bottle
Decide where you want to cut the bottle by loosening the screw and moving the backstop forward for a shorter cut andc backwards for a longer cut.
Step 2: Scoring The Bottle
This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting.
– Rotate the bottle towards you with two hands (see photo).
– Keep it firmly against the backstop and keep it moving while you??re making the score line.
– This will take practice if you’ve never used a cutter to cut glass before. Only go round on.
Step 3: Heating the Score line
Heating the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times or more than.
Step 4: Separating the Bottle
Step 5: Smoothing the Edges
1*Bottle cutter machine
NOTE: If you find the bottle cutter could not make a score line,please reset the blades like picture 7. Please use it carefully at your first time,the thin glass would easy to broke.
- WORK PERFECTLY. Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE. Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps. This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- SMOOTHLY CUTTING. The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly.
- CREATIVE AND CONVENIENT. It might even make you feel better about all that wines you’re drinking and help you do your bit for the environment.
- Green cutter is suitable for 23CM (LONG) bottle; Black one is perfect for 16CM (SHORT) bottle.
Click here for more information about 'AGPtek Glass Bottle Cutter Machine Cutting Tool For Wine Bottles Easy To Use'.