Refractometer for Grape Wine Brewing, Measuring Sugar Content in Original Grape Juice and Predicting The Wine Alcohol Degree, Dual Scale of 0-40% Brix & 0-25% vol Alcohol, Wine Making Kit
- It’s designed for testing the sugar content of grapes and predicting the alcohol degree of wine which would be produced from these grapes.
- With this refractometer, you can pick out ideal grapes for making wine easier and quicker.
- The extra large scale range of brix 0-40% lends itself to many other uses too. You can use it to test the brix of any liquid.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results.
- Easy operation and save big: just need 2-3 drops of solution, you can get accurate readings.
New from $21.99 (1 offers)