Indulge Your Senses, Kickstart Your Morning
Cooper’s is a small batch coffee that is roasted and sold locally.
Searching for a tasty and rejuvenating coffee that makes you look forward to waking up in the morning?
The Bucks not working for you? You owe it to yourself to try the earth’s finest Wine Barrel Aged flavored coffee from Cooper’s Cask Coffee.
Created by Master Craftsmen
There’s only one way to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality barrel aged coffee available; go straight to the master craftsmen for some old fashioned goodness! Once you’ve tasted the distinct but subtle flavors, you’ll know you’ve finally found the coffee that can bring you all the pleasure you expect from this widely acclaimed indulgence.
What Kind of People Choose our Coffee?
Serious coffee connoisseurs demand the best. That’s why we source the highest quality coffee beans in the world. while working with wine, rum and whiskey companies who share our total commitment to coffee.
The Cooper’s Guarantee
We’re pretty picky when it comes to our coffee beans, and we go to great lengths to find premium single-origin coffee beans and classic wine, whiskey and rum to pair them with that meets our exacting standards. If you’re not 100% satisfied with Cooper’s Cask Coffee, ask for a refund with in 30 days or free exchange. That’s it!
COSTA RICA BEANS AGED IN CABERNET BARRELS: The honeyed process method imparts sweet flavor and complexities into this coffee. The are then roasted to reveal dark fruited notes and chololate hazelnut with a toasted oak finish.
RWANDA BEANS AGED IN PINOT NOIR BARRELS: A subtle tartness of green apples and green grape skins. A full body coffee that finishes slightly sweet with notes of honey suckle nector.
KENYA BEANS AGED IN CHARDONNAY BARRELS:: Caramelized sugar, red raisins, molasse
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: Get 3 Wine Barrel Aged Coffee Flavors in a handsome box set. Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in a taste profile (90+ pts). You won’t find a blended coffee here. Our fresh beans maintain their flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- PINOT NOIR PAIRED WITH SINGLE ORIGIN RWANDA BEANS: A rustic sweetness of dried figs. This medium roast coffee gives way to a heavy sweet body, like the caramelized sugar from a creme brule crust.
- CHARDONNAY PAIRED WITH SINGLE ORIGIN KENYA BEANS: A subtle tartness of green apples and green grape skins. A full body coffee that finishes slightly sweet with notes of honey suckle nector.
- CABERNET PAIRED WITH SINGLE ORIGIN BEANS FROM COSTA RICA: The honeyed process method imparts sweet flavor and complexities into this coffee. The are then roasted to reveal dark fruited notes and chololate hazelnut with a toasted oak finish.
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED & 100% GUARANTEED: We are small batch artisan roasters. Our Master Roaster hand writes the roast date, lot number, and initials every bag (box sets not included). Appreciate the work of a master craftsman. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for any single origin or barren aged coffee.