- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
- Stainless trimmed door.
- Dual temperature zones.
- 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone.
- 6 Removable shelves.
- Wood accented shelving.
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2″ in diameter.
- Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Locking door.
- Front venting.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature variation.
- Auto defrost cycle.
- Dual paned, UV protected glass door.
- LED lighting.
- Digital temperature control.
- Passive humidity management system.
- Energy efficient compressor.
- Energy friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Vibration reduction system.
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34″ Height x 15″ Width x 23″ Depth.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2.
- Running Amps: 1.4.
- Volts: 115V.
- Hertz: 60HZ.
- Estimated energy use: 294 kWh/Year.
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler.
- Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance.
- Store up to 32 bottles.
- Dual temperature zones allow you to store your favorite red and white wines at ready to drink temperature.
- Easy to install. 15 inch wine cooler will fit into almost any space. Just plug it in and you are ready to go.
- PEACE OF MIND. 1 year full warranty and 3 year warranty on the compressor and sealed system means we have confidence in the reliability of our wine coolers. We stand behind the products we manufacture.