Élivo Cardio Zero Red non-alcoholic red wine is the perfect wine for regular consumption. Pair with cold cuts, cheese and meat, especially game. This alcohol-free red wine displays garnet red with purple hues. Ripe red fruit aromas with spices and minerals stand out. The wine presents an intense aromatic complexity marked by a plum base.
The production of this wine is carried out paying special attention to the points where the extraction of the combined phenolics of the grape are extracted for the must. After destemming, maceration is carried out for six days with maceration enzymes. The combination of a selection of grapes high in phenolic content, their cultivation under water stress conditions and carrying out the maceration with specific enzymes allows the development of wines high in phenolic content. Cardio Zero is a wine created by ÉLIVO to satisfy the most demanding customers.
In a single product, we can find sensory pleasure and the goodness of the combined phenolics of the grape. The polyphenols help to maintain good cardiovascular health. Studies by ÉLIVO agree with studies carried out by various investigation centers (Circulation Research, Ramón Estruch, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Instituto de Salud Carlos III). Cardio Zero contains a high concentration of polyphenols and its habitual consumption is capable of reducing platelet aggregation and increasing vasodilation in the arteries, which reduces the risks of cardiovascular illnesses.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: Spain
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
Grape Variety: Mencía / Tempranillo / Garnacha
Ideal Serving Temperature: 57 – 61F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Elivo Cardio Zero Red Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
- From the Winery: Ripened red fruit aroma, spiced and minerals. Presents an intense aromatic complexity marked by a plum base. A rich, round, fresh, lasting and balanced wine.
- About the Winery: Produced in Spain by Elivo winery using traditional winemaking methods. Alcohol is removed at the end.
- Cardiovascular Benefits: Studies show that drinking non-alcoholic red wine is good for the heart.
- Non-Alcoholic Alternative: A great alternative to traditional red wine – drink regularly or pair with cold cuts, cheese and meat, especially game.