immediately enjoy the results. For the lighter reds, such as a Pinot Noir, less tilt will provide just the right amount of aeration. The great thing is you can decide for yourself. A custom pour every time.
Aerating Your Wine
Now you’re probably wondering how and why a little oxygen will make your wine taste better. It’s important that wines are allowed to “breathe”. By allowing the contents of the wine bottle to “breathe” you are actually ensuring a smoother taste.
The AeraWine Infusion Aerator achieves this by infusing air into your favorite wine as it is poured from the bottle allowing its flavors to develop properly.
Aerating allows the wine to mix with oxygen and come alive. Wine “wakes up” outside its original vessel. Using the Aerawine Infusion Aerator is as simple as pouring your favorite wine or spirit from the bottle into your glass. No waiting for enhanced taste and NO MESS
- 100% MADE in the USA with features no other aerator cam match. Supporting American Manufacturing
- The best pourer with the benefit of Instant Infusion Aeration, Drip-free, Leak-free pour from any angle, no more mess
- Patented Aeration Process allows for an elegant low profile pour spout because the aeration starts in the bottle
- Made with superior materials that will resist chipping even if dropped, other aerators chip easily
- Unique friction attachment allows for easy cleaning, no small, hard to clean holes like other aerators