Señorio de la Tautila Tinto non-alcoholic red wine is produced by Señorío de la Tautila in Spain. The wine has a ripe, cherry color and exhibits pleasant, fruity aromas behind the hints of wood barrels. The wine is voluminous in the mouth and has persistent structure with personality. Best paired with meats, roasts and savory appetizers.
This wine is produced through a method known as vacuum distillation at low temperature, the most traditional and least aggressive method of dealcoholization. Through this sophisticated method, it is processed without temperature aggression or pressure. The wine is previously fermented in stainless steel tanks under strictly controlled conditions. With this “deconstruction,” it minimizes the risk of loss of the wine’s aromatic components.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: Spain
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
Grape Variety: Tempranillo
Ideal Serving Temperature: 57 – 61F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Senorio de la Tautila Tinto Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
- Tasting Notes: Ripe cherry-colored wine of mild intensity. Voluminous input in mouth, persistent structure with personality.
- About the Winery: Produced in Spain by Bodega Senorio de la Tautila using traditional winemaking methods after which the wine is dealcoholized.
- Pairing: Goes well with meats, roasts, and savory appetizers.
- Red Wine Alternative: Great option for individuals that still want something special to drink without the alcohol. Alcohol-free guests such as Designated Drivers, Pregnant Women, and others will appreciate this safe and delicious alternative to traditional red wine.