Pierre Chavin Gold Arabesque non-alcoholic sparkling white wine is a true symphony of the senses. Delicate bubbles, sparkling with sumptuous 24-karat gold spangles, this alcohol-free effervescent combines with the fine work of goldsmiths. The intense fruity and floral aromas blend harmoniously with subtle touches of vanilla and hazelnut, revealing a slight bitterness on the palate that is similar to champagne. Tantalize your senses with rich taste, beauty, and luxury.
Grapes are harvested at night to take advantage of the lower temperatures, when sugar levels are most stable. Traditional winemaking and production methods are then performed before the alcohol is gently removed, maintaining the wonderful body and freshness of a premium French wine. The effervescent is then produced and the wine is bottled in a unique package that reflects the finesse of its bubbles. Pure 24-karat gold flakes added by hand at the end of the winemaking.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: France
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Wine
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Ideal Serving Temperature: 46.4 – 50F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Pierre Chavin Gold Arabesque Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Wine
- Notes From the Winery: Bright yellow color. Persisting and delicate foam. Full flavor, nice fruits and floral notes. Well balanced non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
- About the Winery: Produced in France by Domaines Pierre Chavin using traditional methods and then dealcoholized.
- Luxurious and Delicious: A fantastic alternative to champagne featuring 24 karat gold flakes.
- Perfect for Fine Celebrations: Non-alcoholic option for Anniversaries, Life Milestones, Proposals, and Weddings.