Señorio de la Tautila Espumoso Rosado non-alcoholic sparkling rose wine has a great taste, is very refreshing and has very fine bubbles of long duration. Especially recommended in combination with light soups, broths, or cold creams such as vichyssoise. It is also a great companion to all kinds of salads, cheeses, canapés and light pastas.
This wine is produced using the brut method and is carefully dealcoholized by the winery. The result is this magnificent and versatile product with 0.0% alcohol.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: Spain
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rose Wine
Grape Variety: Tempranillo
Ideal Serving Temperature: 39 – 42F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Senorio de la Tautila Espumoso Rosado Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rose Wine.
- Tasting Notes: Beautiful rose colored sparkling wine of mild intensity. Refreshing and long-lasting bubbles.
- About the Winery: Produced in Spain by Bodega Senorio de la Tautila using traditional winemaking methods after which the wine is dealcoholized.
- Pairing: Great companion to salads, cheeses, canapés and light pastas.
- Safe and Delicious: Fantastic alternative to alcoholic champagne.