The world’s first automatic electric corkscrew has arrived! A revolutionary addition to any home bar or kitchen, the Rabbit Automatic Electric Corkscrew removes any cork from the wine bottle on contact, then immediately ejects it from the spiral. Simply place the electric opener over your next bottle of wine, then let the corkscrew do the rest. Yes, it’s really that easy! This automatic corkscrew works on all cork types, including plastic and synthetic corks. Up to 30 bottles of wine can be opened on a single charge, so you won’t have to worry about recharging the unit after each use. For added convenience, the electric corkscrew’s end cap twists off to reveal a built-in foil cutter that works quickly and efficiently on any unopened bottle of wine. A micro USB wall charger is also included.
- The first of its kind, this innovative wine tool removes the cork from the bottle on contact, then automatically ejects it from the corkscrew
- Works on all cork types, including synthetic and plastic corks
- Simply place on top of your wine bottle, then let the electric corkscrew do the rest – no buttons necessary!
- Opens up to 30 wine bottles on a single charge, micro USB wall charging unit included
- Features a built-in foil cutter for added convenience