Pierre Chavin Zero Rose non-alcoholic rose wine has a brilliant rose color with intense aromas of red fruits. This wine has a balanced freshness and fluidity that excite the palate and is perfect for warm summer days. Pierre 0% Rose is perfect as an aperitif or to accompany grills and salads. It also goes well with desserts and anything sweet.
Grapes are harvested at night to take advantage of the lower temperatures, when sugar levels are most stable. Traditional winemaking and production methods are then performed before the alcohol is gently removed, maintaining the wonderful body and freshness of a premium French wine.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: France
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic Rose Wine
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Seal: Screw Cap
Ideal Serving Temperature: 46.4 – 50F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Pierre Chavin Zero Rose Non-Alcoholic Rose Wine
- Tasting Notes: Brilliant rose color with intense aromas of red fruits. Light and fresh with a slightly sweet finish.
- About the Winery: Produced in France by Domaines Pierre Chavin using traditional methods and then dealcoholized.
- Pairing: Perfect as an aperitif or to accompany grills and salads. Also goes well with desserts and anything sweet.
- Halal Certified: Drink with confidence! Great during pregnancy and nursing.