Black Box Wines Merlot 2013 scored 87/100 by Tastings(2017). One 3-Liter box contains the same amount of wine as 4 750mL bottles and stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening. Made from grapes harvested in world-class appellations, Black Box award-winning wines hail from California’s famed wine country and the acclaimed vineyards of Argentina and Chile. Through a meticulous, traditional winemaking process, each wine is crafted to be food-friendly and fruit-forward—without the expense and fuss of bottled wines. This delightful Merlot features hearty plum, vanilla, and cinnamon aromas with flavors of black cherry and red berry fruit. It pairs well with grilled duck, pork roast, and tomato sauces. Black Box wines have earned more than 50 gold medals in wine competitions nationwide and 29 Wine Enthusiast Best Buy awards.
- Hearty plum, vanilla, and cinnamon aromas
- Flavors of black cherry and red berry fruit
- Pairs well with grilled duck, pork roast, and tomato sauces
- One 3 L box = four 750 ml bottles, stays fresh for six weeks after opening
- Award-winning wine from California’s wine country and vineyards in Argentina and Chile