Kim Crawford Wines Sauvignon Blanc scored a combined 3.9 Stars out of 5 on Vivino. With grapes grown between the latitudes of 34° and 47°, Kim Crawford’s growing regions cover a distance of 1,000 miles from the northern tip of New Zealand to the southern coast. Within these regions the climates vary and allow winemakers to select from an assortment of grapes producing the diverse and flavourful wines Kim Crawford is known for. This Sauvignon Blanc aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs with flavors of ripe, tropical fruit with passion fruit, melon, and grapefruit. Kim Crawford wines made Wine Spectator’s Top 100 List in 2003, 2005, 2006, and 2008.
- Aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- Flavors of ripe, tropical fruit with passion fruit, melon, and grapefruit
- Perfect for all occasions
- Growing regions from the northern tip of New Zealand to southern coast
- Winemakers select an assortment of grapes, producing diverse and flavorful wines