Pierre Chavin’s Zero Blanc Non-Alcoholic White Wine pairs nicely with appetizers, crispy salads, grilled fish and chicken. One should also consider matching this alcohol-free white wine with light, sweet desserts.
Grapes are harvested at night to take advantage of the lower temperatures, when sugar levels are most stable. Traditional winemaking and production methods are then performed before the alcohol is gently removed, maintaining the wonderful body and freshness of a premium French wine.
Pierre Chavin’s collection of still and sparkling 0% wines are rich, elegant, full of flavor and unique. They are making waves in France and throughout the world thanks to Pierre Chavin’s use of varying techniques to produce premium non-alcoholic wines.
Alcohol Content: 0.0%
Country of Production: France
Wine Type: Non-Alcoholic White Wine
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Seal: Screw Cap
Ideal Serving Temperature: 46.4 – 50F
Halal Certified: Yes
- Package Includes: One (1) Pierre Chavin Zero Blanc Non-Alcoholic White Wine
- Tasting Notes: Fruit forward, palate balanced with a delicate freshness.
- About the Winery: Alcohol-free white wine made by Domaines Pierre Chavin in France. Wine is produced using traditional methods and then dealcoholized to ensure complexity of flavor.
- White Wine Alternative: Fantastic alternative to alcoholic white wines. Safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
- Halal Certified: Drink with confidence! Great during pregnancy and nursing.
Click here for more information about 'Pierre Chavin Zero Blanc Non-Alcoholic White Wine 750ml'.