The Wine FREEZE is perfect for all wines. Just pop it in the fridge to cool your reds to an ideal cellar temperature or store in the freezer to chill your whites. HOST’s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
Permalink to ‘Host Wine Freeze Cooling Cups, Coral (Set of 2)’
Click here for more information about 'Host Wine Freeze Cooling Cups, Coral (Set of 2)'.