“Fleurs de Prairie” translates as “wildflowers,” celebrating the beautiful fields of wisteria, lavender, poppy, and sunflowers carpeting Provence. The wine is sourced from select Provencal vineyards that dot the coastal wind-swept hillsides of the region. The Mediterranean combination of sun, wind, mild water stress, and ocean influence provide ideal conditions for grapes to ripen to an ideal balance of flavor and freshness.
- 2016 – 86 POINTS Wine Enthusiast
- This is a lively bone-dry wine that’s ready to drink.” ~ Wine Enthusiast
- Throughout the winemaking process the wines were kept in a near zero oxygen environment to preserve the color and intense fruit aromas.
- Crafted in the traditional Provencal style, Fleurs de Prairis is a pale salmon color with delicate flavors of strawberry, rose petals, and herbs.
- Its bright, refreshing acidity makes it a perfect companion with a meal or as an aperitif.
Permalink to ‘Fleurs de Praire Rose Rhone Blend, 750 ml’
Click here for more information about 'Fleurs de Praire Rose Rhone Blend, 750 ml'.