Viu Manent Secreto Malbec is a Deep and intense violet in color. The intense nose presents aromas of red and black fruits such as blackberries and blueberries with subtle notes of spices that lend complexity to the blend. It is fruity on the palate with very good volume, medium structure, and silky tannins that lead to a long and mineral finish.
- 2015-90 Pts Guia Descorchados (2017)
- Import: Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Vineyard- El Olivar, Peralillo. Colchagua Valley. Winemaking/oak- 56% of the wine was aged for 9 months in French oak barrels, and the remaining 44% was held in stainless steel and concrete tanks for greater freshness and fruitiness in the final blend
- Tasting Panel 2015: Cherry red in color with aromas that recall wild flowers and intensely fresh fruit such as cherries and plums. Tremendously flavorful on the palate with great balance and a long and lingering finish.
- Viu Manent is a Chilean winery owned by the Viu family. It was founded in 1935 when the Catalonian immigrant Miguel Viu-Garcia and his two sons Agustin and Miguel Viu-Manent founded Bodegas Viu in Santiago de Chile