- Carpano Antica Formula is sought after because of its heritage, packaging and refined taste
- It is distinguished from other sweet vermouths by its hint of vanilla flavor and aroma
- Rich, fruity and enticing, this sweet vermouth is warmed with notes of fig and dried cherries, and just faint hints of spiced gingerbread and bitter orange peel
- Carpano’s Antica Formula, from the original recipe developed by Antonio Benedetto Carpano in 1786, is a sweet vermouth of the highest quality
- 95 points Wine Enthusiast
Permalink to ‘CARPANO Antica Formula, 375 ml’
Click here for more information about 'CARPANO Antica Formula, 375 ml'.