Schott Zwiesel - The world's best crystal glass
Built on a 130-year tradition of the finest German glassmaking, Schott Zwiesel is the most durable, most beautifully designed and best-manufactured glassware on the market.
Completely lead-free and manufactured using the most environmentally sensitive technology available, Schott Zwiesel crystal glass is the leading choice among wine connoisseurs the world over. Its sculpted bowls and finely edged rims enhance the fullest appreciation of every vintage.
Schott Zwiesel crystal glass has added titanium for strength and added zirconium for crystal clarity, making it dishwasher safe for years of enjoyment. The elegant designs match every taste and cover the full spectrum of beverages.
For any occasion, for everyday or when serving company, Schott Zwiesel crystal glass is sure to impress.
About Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of quality tableware for high-end restaurants and hotels globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market.
- 6 Each Forte collection stemware; for use with full bodied red wines; 21.1-ounce capacity; 8.9-inch tall, 3.7-inch wide
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping, scratching; thermal shock resistant; patented
- Forte collection: enjoy on a daily basis; each bowl perfectly sized for the appropriate wine; soft tapered bowl focuses wine essence to the pallet
- Completely dishwasher safe; do not force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; do not twist stem and bowl while holding one or the other tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested wine varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Merlot, Syrah, Zinfindel, Malbec, Carmenere, Rioja and Barolo