Schott Zwiesel is located along Germany’s “Glass Road” in the idyllic town of Zwiesel in the eastern Bavarian forests. There they began the history of innovation and glass making excellence in 1872 as a small sheet glass works. Since those modest beginnings and for over 140 years, Schott Zwiesel has established itself as a leader in state-of-the-art glass making technology creating the first automated product of blown glass stemware and becoming the first to produce environmentally friendly, lead-free crystal glass of unparalleled quality and brilliance. Each glass is chip, scratch and break resistant. Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass is created from a formula that replaces lead with zirconium and titanium for brilliance and strength. Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass is unrivaled for the elegance of its design yet it is dishwasher safe. The choice of wineries and sommeliers, Forte’s gracefully tapered bowl delivers the full taste experience to the palette.
- 8 Each Forte collection stemware; for use with red wine; 17.3 ounce capacity; 8.9 inch tall, 3 1/2 inch wide.
- Made of Tritan crystal; non lead material composed of titanium oxide and zirconium oxide; scratch, chip, stain and break resistant.
- Each bowl is perfectly sized for the appropriate wine; soft tapered bowl focuses wine essence to the pallet.
- Dishwasher safe; do not force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; if hand washing, do not twist stem and bowl while holding tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested wine varietals: Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Rose, Riesling, Soave, and Chablis.
Click here for more information about 'Schott Zwiesel Forte Red Wine, 17.3 Ounces - Buy 6 Get 8'.