DAQQ Designed Hand Painted Red Wine Glasses are made of high-end materials and designed to serve you in the best way while enjoying your wine alone or with your loved ones. We gave a lot of thought for safety and design that will provide the best experience.
We have gathered some tips for you:
1. Red wine tastes better when served slightly below room temperature from 53-69 ?F (light red wines like Pinot Noir taste better at the cooler end of the spectrum)
2. If you drink affordable wine most of the time, serving it slightly chilled will disguise most ‘off’ aromas
3. A wine above 70 ?F will start to smell more alcoholic because of increased ethanol evaporation that occurs as the temperature rises
We strongly believe in great customer service and we are here for you 100% 24/7.
We are certain you will enjoy our product as much as we are enjoying it in our own houses.
- DAQQ Hand Painted Wine Glasses will not only enhance the taste of your wine, but also the look of your table setting, express a remarkable sense of balance. Sensually pleasing to grasp and handle, essence makes fine wines even more enjoyable
- INSPIRED by the ‘Duomo di Milano’ (Milan Cathedral) in Italy, this glass will leave you with a taste of vacation in Europe. Great addition to your goblets collection. these stuning wine glasses make the ultimate gift for wedding, graduations, birthdays, anniversary, dad, mom or wife. It’s a unique gift idea for her & for him
- HAND MADE with unique mouth blown technic in order to preserve the durability of the glass while keeping the original design spirit. Each and every glass is different from the others while keeping the original taste of the artist lines
- LEAD-FREE ECO FRIENDLY and dishwasher safe strong earth glasses
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, we are here 24/8 just for you!
Click here for more information about 'Red Wine Glasses Set of 2 Hand Painted Designed with Strong Presence by DAQQ, Inspired by the 'Duomo di Milano', Fine Addition To Any Wine Decanter, Unique Gift for Wine Enthusiasts'.