Bon App?tit focuses on what’s “now” in the world of food, drink, and entertaining, while still giving readers valuable cooking tools, tips, and most of all, recipes.
The only food lifestyle publication on the market, Bon App?tit looks at life through the lens of food--cooking in, dining out, travel, entertainment, shopping and design.
Kindle Magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you’re not wirelessly connected. Interactive content such as videos and slide shows are only available on: Kindle Fire 2nd Generation, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX.
Who Reads Bon Appetit?
Bon Appetit readers are passionate, hands-on cooks who love being in the kitchen, entertaining, traveling, and dining out. They are interested in what’s new in the food world, as well as up-to-date information on wine, beer, and spirits. Bon Appetit appeals to a wide variety of readers: Experienced cooks will find plenty of articles that improve their skills, while those new to the kitchen will learn the basics and more with the friendly and accessible format. When readers are crunched for time, they turn to Bon Appetit for creative, fresh, and modern dishes that can be made in just a few minutes.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Fast, Easy, Fresh: Quick weeknight recipes that feature seasonal ingredients and interesting twists on favorite dishes.
- Family Style: A fast, fun dinner that everyone in the family will enjoy, plus ideas for what to do with the leftovers.
- At the Market: What’s in season now and how to make the most of it.
- Cooking Life: One woman’s adventures in the kitchen, with recipes.
- Health Wise: How to eat healthfully and well.
- Wine & Spirits: What to drink now.
- Prep School: Tips and tools from the Bon Appetit test kitchen to help you cook with confidence.
- Features: In-depth articles on a wide variety of topics. Recent issues have covered a dinner party in the garden; how to make your own corned beef; 30-minute desserts; An eco-vacation on an Italian farm; cooking from the farmers market; inexpensive kitchen makeovers; and more.
Bon Appetit attracts some of the best food writers and recipe developers around, including Molly Wizenburg of the blog “Orangette,” and cookbook writers Jeanne Thiel Kelly, Melissa Clark, Sara Foster, Bruce Aidells, Molly Stevens, and Rozanne Gold.
Bon Appetit‘s layout is clean, modern, and full of lush color photography. Most recipes are photographed so that readers get an idea of the presentation of the dish. Some stories feature step-by-step illustrations explaining technique.
Comparisons to Other Magazines:
In the world of food magazines, Bon Appetit stands out for its accessible approach to fine cooking. Bon Appetit takes an inclusive approach to stories, inviting readers in whatever their skill level and promising a delicious outcome every time.
The editors of Bon Appetit have won many awards, including several James Beard awards for food journalism, an American Society of Magazine Editors award for best special issue, and numerous travel awards. Bon Appetit articles have appeared in The Best American Food Writing and The Best American Travel Writing.
Permalink to ‘Bon App?tit Magazine’
Click here for more information about 'Bon Appétit Magazine'.